- "With stars aligning, Jordan Cameron could reach new heights in 2014" (SI.com) - "Two tight ends, Jimmy Graham and Tony Gonzalez, caught more passes than Cleveland's Jordan Cameron in 2013. Just one, Graham, finished above Cameron in receiving yards."
- "Resurrected by Browns GM Ray Farmer, Bill Kuharich settles into the role of experienced sounding board" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Back in the saddle: Bill Kuharich has been a ball boy and a club president and just about everything in between in his pro football career -- except a coach, which his father was with the Philadelphia Eagles in 1964, the last year the Browns won the NFL championship."
- "Evaluating past Browns' drafts: 2011" (ESPN) - "NFL folks are wont to say that drafts can’t be judged the night of the draft, but instead three or four years down the line. At that point, a team should have an idea of the quality and quantity of the players it selected."
- "Top five Browns who benefitted from the offseason" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Jordan Cameron – The Pro Bowler was impossible to cover in the spring. Maybe it’s just mundane OTAs and minicamp. Or maybe Cameron, 25, is still improving as a dual-threat receiver who can line up anywhere; a scary thought."
- "NFL agrees to remove cap on concussion damages" (AP) - "The NFL agreed Wednesday to remove a $675 million cap on damages from thousands of concussion-related claims after a federal judge questioned whether there would be enough money to cover as many as 20,000 retired players."
- "Aldon Smith highly unlikely to be playing at start of 2014 season" (PFT) - "Good news, Cowboys fans. Possibly good news, Bears fans. Perhaps good news, Cardinals fans."
- "Report: Bengals DE Sam Montgomery arrested for speeding" (CBS) - "Defensive end Sam Montgomery was given a second chance this offseason when he was signed by the Bengals, only one year after he was drafted in the third round by the Texans and then released by them after playing zero snaps last season."
- "Who will be the top wide receivers of 'The Top 100'?" (NFL.com) - "The Top 100 Players of 2014 countdown reaches the top 30 on Wednesday with the unveiling of Nos. 21-30. But we've already learned that Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant will be ranked on the show."