- "Making the Leap, No. 10: Browns' Jabaal Sheard" (NFL.com) - "Why Sheard is on the list: Having led his team in sacks in each of his first three NFL seasons, Jabaal Sheard has stumbled upon a soul mate in Mike Pettine."
- "The mastermind that is Kyle Shanahan" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Kyle Shanahan, 34, is sharp. He’s seen his fair share in 10 NFL seasons. Yep, 10. Younger players call him 'chill.' Shanahan relates to them. Veterans, especially the wide receivers, nearly glow when they chat about playing in his offense."
- "Browns Beat: Brian Hoyer Contract Extension Possibilities" (92.3 The Fan) - "Daryl Ruiter joined Baskin & Phelps Monday to discuss the reports of a possible contract extension for quarterback Brian Hoyer, and figuring out what he’s worth."
- "Cleveland Browns training camp can't come quickly enough" (Plain Dealer) - "Pretty soon the Johnny Manziel conversation will turn toward whether he can take NFL hits and live to Tweet about it. Will he look to escape the pocket just because he can, as he often seemed to do at Texas A&M?"
- "Graham ruling coming Thursday" (ESPN) - "Arbitrator Stephen Burbank expects to inform both sides of his ruling on Jimmy Graham's franchise-tag grievance on Thursday -- "no sooner, no later" -- a source told ESPN on Monday."
- "Report: Eagles RT Lane Johnson suspended 4 games for PED violation" (CBS) - "Philadelphia Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson has been suspended for the first four games of the 2014 season after violating the NFL policy..."
- "NFL cracks down on non-standard facemasks" (PFT) - "The NFL plans to cut back on the size of some players’ facemasks."
- "It's strictly Panthers or retirement for Thomas Davis" (NFP) - "As far as veteran linebacker Thomas Davis is concerned, it's either play for the Carolina Panthers or nothing else. Davis told The Charlotte Observer he would rather retire than play for another team."