- "Michael Irvin on Cris Carter saying the Browns should cut Josh Gordon: 'his ass is out of line'" (Plain Dealer) - "Michael Irvin says that fellow Hall of Fame receiver Cris Carter's "ass is out of line'' for urging the Browns to cut Josh Gordon in the wake of his DWI arrest last week."
- "Tyrann Mathieu: Josh Gordon has to want it for himself" (NFL.com) - "Tyrann Mathieu knows how it feels to watch a promising football career slipping through your fingers. The Arizona Cardinals safety succeeded in moving past the off-the-field troubles that marked his college days at LSU, crafting a new narrative as one of the best young defensive players in the NFC as a rookie last season."
- "In Cleveland, winning comes with a price" (ESPN) - "Sports fans in Cleveland face a doozy of a dilemma. While some cities get players such as Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck, the good people of Cleveland are presented with a trio that could shake any fan right down to his or her Converse."
- "WFNY’s State of the Browns: Defensive Linemen" (WFNY) - "WFNY’s State of the Browns series shifts from the offensive side of the ball to the defensive side. As we saw in the Super Bowl last season, great defenses can lead a team. The Browns are built for the defense to be the backbone of the 2014 Browns season."
- "Redskins' Tanard Jackson suspended 4th time by NFL" (AP) - "Washington Redskins safety Tanard Jackson has been suspended for a fourth time for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. The league announced Wednesday that Jackson has been suspended indefinitely without pay."
- "Report: Raiders discuss new stadium" (ESPN) - "Oakland's O.co Coliseum is the lone facility shared by a Major League Baseball club and a team in the National Football League. Predictably, each side has a different vision for the future of the stadium."
- "Richard Sherman on Crabtree" (USA TODAY) - "Richard Sherman appears on tonight’s debut episode of American Muscle on the Discovery Channel and he takes us right back to that tiff with Michael Crabtree near the end of the NFC title game."
- "Jermichael Finley: I’m working as hard as I can to get back to Packer Nation" (PFT) - "The wait for tight end Jermichael Finley’s return to football after last year’s neck injury and surgery has lasted throughout the offseason and there haven’t been many signs that the end is in sight."