- "Browns’ quarterback competition will come down to efficiency, but play-making matters" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Media and fan discussion about the competition for the Browns’ starting quarterback job will begin in earnest on July 26, when the team holds its first practice of training camp."
- "Forbes Says Cleveland Browns Are 35th Most Valuable Sports Team In World" (92.3 The Fan) - "On Wednesday, Forbes released their list of the World’s 50 Most Valuable Sports Teams in 2014 – and one of Cleveland’s franchises made the cut."
- "Deion Sanders and Jim McMahon approve of Johnny Manziel's lifestyle" (CBS) - "Long before Johnny Manziel was riding inflatable swans, there were other NFL players who drew significant off-the-field attention, and one of those players was Deion Sanders. In a recent radio interview..."
- "The Ten Best Current Browns" (Dawg Pound Nation) - "Amongst the Cleveland Browns fan base there has been a ton of optimism for a playoff appearance happening in the very near future. When you look at the roster and the overall talent that is there, the optimism is definitely warranted."
- "NFL Media exec: Mark Cuban was asking the right question" (PFT) - "When Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban asked whether the NFL was reaching the saturation point and running the risk of people getting sick of it, a lot of football fans dismissed it. But the NFL office didn’t."
- "Foster understands Johnson's stance" (ESPN) - "Andre Johnson has the support of at least one high-profile Houston Texans teammate. 'He is Houston,' Texans running back Arian Foster said..."
- "Five things to watch during 'Inside Training Camp Live'" (NFL.com) - "That smell wafting in the air? It's the scent of pigskin, grass (field turf?) and sweat -- football will soon be back in our lives."
- "Report: Sunday Ticket to be available without satellite subscription" (CBS) - "While DirecTV will offer a new NFL Sunday Ticket channel exclusively devoted to fantasy football, you might not have to sign up for the satellite provider in order to see any NFL game you'd like."