- "Jabaal Sheard, Browns have had 'extensive talks'" (NFL.com) - "The Cleveland Browns continue to mull a long-term extension for pass rusher Jabaal Sheard. 'What I can say is we've done some back and forth, so we've had some extensive negotiations,' agent Drew Rosenhaus told reporters..."
- "Installation Of New Main Scoreboards Begins At FirstEnergy Stadium" (92.3 The Fan) - "The first panels of the new large video boards at FirstEnergy Stadium were installed Thursday morning in the west end zone. Structural steel framing for the west board was completed last week while progress on the east board framing continues."
- "WFNY’s State of the Browns: Linebackers" (WFNY) - "The Cleveland Browns start training camp in little over a week. They have had a big offseason full of big-name additions and huge stories. One of the positions that the Browns addressed during the offseason once again was linebacker."
- "Where is Jake Delhomme? Catching up with the Cleveland Browns' starting quarterbacks since 1999" (Plain Dealer) - "At the time that Jake Delhomme came to the Browns in 2010, his career was in a virtual free fall. Several productive years with the Carolina Panthers earned him a sizable contract extension entering the 2009 season but in the three final years of his NFL career..."
- "Marcell Dareus placed on NFI list because he failed conditioning test" (CBS) - "When the Bills placed defensive tackle Marcell Dareus on the Active/Non-Football Injury list on Saturday, it was unclear exactly what had happened...."
- "Teams eye faster pace, more plays" (ESPN) - "Two themes are starting to emerge as teams open training camps. On offense, more teams are trying to quicken the pace in order to run more plays."
- "Reports: Ailing Chris Snee, Giants to meet on Monday" (PFT) - "A mainstay on the Giants’ offensive line is reportedly set to meet with the club on Monday to weigh his future."
- "Vikings coordinator Mike Priefer suspended following Kluwe report" (SI.com) - "The Minnesota Vikings have suspended special teams coordinator Mike Priefer for three games after an independent investigation concluded Priefer made a homophobic comment..."