- "Coach: Camp will halt Manziel talk" (ESPN) - "Mike Pettine believes that Johnny Manziel's off-field activity will "be a non-story" once training camp starts. 'It's something that was a hot topic for the offseason just because of who he is,' Pettine said Monday..."
- "Question Marks at WR" (OBR) - "The Browns have completely overhauled their receiving corps from 2013. Davone Bess and Greg Little were disappointing last year and were released. Josh Gordon is expected to be suspended for part or all of the 2014 season for failing or missing a substance abuse test."
- "Browns Training Camp Preview: The 10 most important Browns" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Welcome back, football: The Browns open the Mike Pettine coaching era with the start of training camp this week. Rookies report on Wednesday, veterans on Friday. Saturday is the first practice open to the public."
- "Manziel scores as NFL's top-selling jersey" (AP) - "Second on Cleveland's depth chart, Johnny Manziel already tops one NFL list. The popular rookie quarterback, who will begin his first training camp this week as a backup, had the league's top-selling jersey since April 1."
- "Giants' David Wilson cleared for training camp" (SI.com) - "New York Giants running back David Wilson has been cleared for training camp, Wilson announced on Monday on social media."
- "Dareus excused to attend hearing" (ESPN) - "Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus was accepted Monday into a pre-trial intervention program in Alabama for two felony drug charges stemming from a May 5 arrest."
- "Bills WR Sammy Watkins impresses on first day of practice" (CBS) - "With only one team practicing thus far in the 2014 preseason, most of our attention Monday was placed on the Bills -- and, as it turns out, No. 4 overall pick, receiver Sammy Watkins."
- "Let's watch rookies react to their 'Madden' ratings" (NFL.com) - "The best things about being drafted: 1) You're now in, you know, the NFL. 2) You can (potentially) buy your mom a house. 3) You will become a player in Madden."