This feature gives a brief snapshot of what happened during the past week related to the(or important ). Outlined below is a recap from the week of July 20 - July 26, 2014.
- Sunday, July 20th: In a new book, Bernie Kosar's slurred speech was blamed on the Browns. ... Part 1 of our training camp preview on inside linebackers was posted.
- Monday, July 21st: Part 2 of our training camp preview on inside linebackers covered the backup competition at the position. ... OG Jason Pinkston expressed his support for Brian Hoyer over Johnny Manziel. ... Speaking of Manziel, he led the NFL in jersey sales for Q2 of 2014.
- Tuesday, July 22nd: Part 1 of our special teams preview looked at the kicking game. ... We posted a transcript of Brian Hoyer's interview on Mike & Mike. ... Head coach Mike Pettine said that there are no plans to cut WR Josh Gordon. ... Our fan perception post recapped what fans thought about the linebackers heading into training camp.
- Wednesday, July 23rd: The Browns signed CB Justin Gilbert to his rookie contract on the same day that rookies reported to Berea. ... The Browns made several transactions.
- Thursday, July 24th: Team president Alec Scheiner had a lot of good nuggets in an interview with 92.3 the Fan. ... WR Josh Gordon's appeal hearing was reportedly set for next Friday. ... The Browns signed OLB Edgar Jones and made a couple of other moves. ... Part 2 of our special teams preview looked at the return game.
- Friday, July 25th: Part 1 of our CB preview looked at the top six cornerbacks on the roster. ... Part 2 of our CB preview looked at the other three cornerbacks. ... Our safety preview covered everyone at that position on the roster. ... Our fan perception post recapped fans' thoughts on special teams. ... Chris unveiled his first 53-man roster projection of the season.
- Saturday, July 26th: Our final fan perception post recapped what fans thought about the secondary. ... On Day 1 of training camp, OLB Barkevious Mingo, WR Miles Austin, and RB Terrance West were among the talking points.
DBN Tweet of the Week: