- "Browns need to give Josh Gordon this choice: Rehab or release" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns should offer Josh Gordon a choice: Come to Cleveland right now and enroll in a full-time rehabilitation program, or you're cut. That's it."
- "Browns already preparing for life without Josh Gordon" (NFL.com) - "Even before Josh Gordon's Saturday arrest on suspicion of DWI, the Cleveland Browns were busy preparing for life without their troubled star wide receiver."
- "Pettine’s Recipe on Offense will Borrow from the Champs" (DraftBrowns.com) - "After an arrest for DWI in North Carolina, it is obvious that Josh Gordon is incapable of staying out of his own way. The NFL’s reigning leader in receiving yards was already facing a probable year-long ban for repeated violations of the league’s substance abuse policy..."
- "NFL players on J. Gordon via social media" (ESPN) - "Gordon allegedly had a blood-alcohol count of .09, which would be over the legal limit of .08. It marked a continuing pattern of behavior that has drawn attention from players, fans and the Browns organization."
- "Franchise tag lags as game evolves" (ESPN) - "The ruling that Jimmy Graham is a tight end and not a wide receiver illustrates a need to update the franchise tag system."
- "Report: Patriots' Rob Gronkowski likely ready for Week 1" (SI.com) - "'All signs point toward' tight end Rob Gronkowski being ready to play in the Patriots' Week 1 matchup at Miami, Paul Perillo reported on Patriots.com."
- "Antitrust cases could blow up college system" (PFT) - "Back when the effort to unionize Northwestern captured headlines and sparked debates regarding whether college players should or shouldn’t be paid."
- "Saints QB Drew Brees confident that Jimmy Graham deal will get done" (CBS) - "If the Saints are going to hammer out a long term deal with "tight end" Jimmy Graham, they only have until July 15 to do it."