The Cleveland Browns play their first game at home today as they take on the St. Louis Rams in the third preseason game of the year. Here are some nuggets about today's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Saturday, August 23rd, 2014 at 8:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: WKYC, Channel 3 - Jim Donovan (play-by-play) and Solomon Wilcots (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Weather: 73 degrees, 0% chance of rain, NE winds at 9 MPH
Odds: Browns by 3 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas below will get to see the game live on local television:
Andrew Siciliano, Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt
KTVI (FOX/2 - St. Louis)
KWTV (CBS/9 - Oklahoma City)
KTUL (ABC/8 - Tulsa)
WLMT (CW/30 - Memphis)
KFVS (CBS/12 - Cape Girardeau MO)
KQFX (FOX/22 - Columbia MO)
KRBK (FOX/49 - Springfield MO)
KFJX (FOX/14 - Joplin MO)
WBUI (CW/23 - Springfield IL)
Jim Donovan, Solomon Wilcots
WKYC (NBC/3 - Cleveland)
WBNS (CBS/10 - Columbus)
WYTV (My/33.2 - Youngstown)
WHIO (CBS/7 - Dayton)
- Fans will get to experience the renovations at FirstEnergy Stadium for the first time, including the new scoreboards, audio systems, food options, entertainment, escalators, and more.
- Roster cuts have to be made on Tuesday, down to 75 players.
- I guess the Michael Sam buzz isn't really there right now, but he and Johnny Manziel were two of the most-discussed players coming out of the draft. Neither one is expected to contribute much, if anything, to their team by Week 1.
- If you want to know more about the Rams heading into this game, check out our Q&A with Turf Show Times right here.
- We will have a game day thread up here at 6:00 PM ET, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.