Game Time/Date: Sunday, September 21st, 2014 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: First Energy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: CBS - Spero Dedes (play-by-play) & Solomon Wilcots (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Weather: 70 degrees (feels like 70), 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms, 13 MPH W wind
Odds: Ravens by 2 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas in green on the map below will get to see the Ravens vs. Browns game live on CBS at 1:00 PM ET:
- The Browns have not turned the ball over this year and own a +3 turnover ratio. Cleveland is one of only four teams (Carolina, Cincinnati and Denver) to have not committed a turnover this year. The Browns and Bengals are the only two teams to not have a fumble this year.
- Head Coach Mike Pettine began his NFL coaching career in Baltimore and spent seven years (2002-08) with the Ravens. He spent his final four seasons (2005-08) coaching the outside linebackers after working as a defensive assistant in 2004 and serving two years (2002-03) as a coaching assistant/quality-control coach.
- Former Ravens players on the Browns include OLB Paul Kruger (2009-2012), K Billy Cundiff (2009-2011), S Jim Leonhard (2008), and DL Ishmaa'ily Kitchen (2012).
- Reports have cited before that the Ravens wanted to draft RB Terrance West in the third round of this year's draft before Cleveland traded in front of them to take him.
- QB Brian Hoyer hasn’t thrown an interception in his last 131 passing attempts (spanning give games), the second-longest active streak in the NFL (Peyton Manning 151) and fifth-longest streak in Browns history. His last interception came in the third quarter of his Browns debut at Minnesota on Sept. 22, 2013. With 20 more attempts without an interception, he will pass Brady Quinn (150 in 2009) for the fourth-longest streak in Browns history, and with 44 more, he will pass Vinny Testaverde (174 in 1995) for third longest.
- Last season the Browns finished 27th in the NFL with an average of 19.3 points per game. This season, the team is fifth in the league with an average of 26.5.
- WR Andrew Hawkins is leading the Browns in receptions (14) and receiving yards (157). His 14 receptions are tied for the lead in the AFC and tied for fourth in the NFL.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on November 23, 2012 in Cleveland, with the Browns beating the Ravens 24-18. QB Jason Campbell threw three touchdown passes, but the story of the day was the supposed redemption of WR Davone Bess, who had two touchdown receptions, including one that involved a great move in the open field. TE Gary Barnidge also had a touchdown reception, and CB Joe Haden notched an interception. It was the first time the Browns had ever beaten QB Joe Flacco.