- "Pettine, Browns Make No Excuses For Sunday’s Loss To The Ravens" (92.3) - "No moral victories. No excuses. That was the message from Browns head coach Mike Pettine Monday following a disappointing 23-21 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday."
- "Mike Pettine talks about the return of Josh Gordon" (FSO) - "Josh Gordon is back with the Browns. He might not be able to play right now, but being able to join the Browns in Berea is a big plus according to Mike Pettine."
- "Browns admit concerns with their long snapper" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Snap to it: Look for the Browns to work out long snappers this week. Christian Yount has had snaps off the mark in each of the first three games."
- "ReFo: Ravens @ Browns, Week 3" (PFF) - "When you live by the Field Goal, you can die by the Field Goal. Last week it was the most joyous of plays for the Cleveland Browns as they caused an upset in beating the Saints."
- "Owner pins report on Ray Rice camp" (ESPN) - "Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti responded Monday to an ESPN investigative report into the team's handling of Ray Rice's domestic abuse case, saying that a significant amount of the information in the story was 'manufactured' from accounts provided by the running back's inner circle."
- "James Harrison to make comeback with Steelers" (NFL.com) - "When veteran linebacker James Harrison announced his retirement a month ago, it should have come with the caveat that he would return to the gridiron if the Pittsburgh Steelers needed him in a pinch."
- "Chargers' Danny Woodhead out for season after suffering broken fibula" (CBS) - "Chargers running back Danny Woodhead will miss the rest of the 2014 season after breaking the fibula in his right leg against the Bills on Sunday."
- "Cardinals CB Antonio Cromartie day-to-day with bone bruise in knee" (SI.com) - "Arizona Cardinals cornerback Antonio Cromartie is day-to-day after suffering a bone bruise in his knee during the third quarter of Sunday's win over the San Francisco 49ers, according to coach Bruce Arians."