- "Browns announce resignation of Shanahan, departure of Loggains" (PFT) - "The offseason dysfunction in Cleveland was operating on a one-week delay. Just when it seemed that a team desperately in need of continuity would finally be getting some, the Browns officially are looking for a new offensive coordinator and a new quarterbacks coach."
- "Kyle Shanahan might have bailed before the roof caved in" (Morning Journal) - "Normally, Browns offensive coordinators do not get the chance to say, 'You can’t fire me. I quit!' Kyle Shanahan was not in danger of being fired after one season of navigating the Browns offense through rocky waters, but he quit with two years left on his contract."
- "Next man up!" (OBR) - "At least they aren’t looking for a new head coach! Baby steps. For the first time since after the 2012 season the Browns are not conducting a search for a new head coach. However, they are looking for a new offensive coordinator for the fourth-straight off-season."
- "The 7 best Browns feature stories of 2014" (Browns.com) - "Those who cover the Cleveland Browns and the NFL inked their quill pen and went to work during the 2014 season. Here are seven of our favorite in-depth feature stories and the many things we learned about Browns players and coaches while reading them."
- "Rex Ryan agrees to coach Bills, assembling staff" (CBS) - "Former Jets coach Rex Ryan agreed to a five-year deal to coach the Bills and is already assembling a staff, reports CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora. 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman will be Ryan's first hire, per La Canfora."
- "Uncertain future: What's next for Manning, Fox?" (NFL.com) - "The devastation of Sunday's desultory effort by the Denver Broncos will quickly turn to hard questions about the future of the organization's leaders."
- "Another bad call? Blame it on the NFL rulebook – and karma" (USA TODAY) - "Another week, another controversy to juice the NFL playoffs. One minute, Dez Bryant leaps to make an amazing fourth-down catch with his XXL hands."
- "Paul Richardson suffers torn ACL" (ESPN) - "Seattle Seahawks rookie wide receiver Paul Richardson suffered a torn ACL in the team's divisional round playoff game Saturday night and will be out the remainder of the playoffs, sources confirmed to ESPN's Chris Mortensen on Sunday."