- "Browns' coordinator search poses obvious challenges" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns aren't searching for a head coach this year, just an offensive coordinator and quarterback guru. After 16 seasons of mostly bleak football, that and a 7-9 record qualify as progress."
- "WFNY’s 2014 Cleveland Browns Position Review: Cornerbacks" (WFNY) - "In the 2014 season, the Cleveland Browns’ cornerback group really developed into one of the stronger positions on the team. The team’s overall pass defense was much improved over previous seasons..."
- "Cleveland Browns Uniform Rumors Part Two" (Dawg Pound Nation) - "On Sunday, we posted one of the credible rumors for the Browns new uniforms, set to be unveiled sometime before the 2015 NFL Draft. After that post exploded across the interwebs..."
- "9 coaches linked to the Browns offensive coordinator opening" (Browns.com) - "Here’s what we can tell you: The Cleveland Browns are searching for candidates to replace offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan. What we can’t say is who specifically has set foot in the building."
- "Jason Garrett agrees to five-year deal" (ESPN) - "The Dallas Cowboys have reached an agreement with Jason Garrett on a five-year, $30 million deal to remain the team's head coach, according to league sources."
- "Doug Marrone interviews for Bears' head coaching job" (NFL.com) - "It took a three-day window of decision for Doug Marrone to leave his job. He could again be employed in just as many days."
- "Peyton's Return Far From a Lock" (Sports on Earth) - "To play, or not to play. For Peyton Manning, that is the question that will hang over him in the coming days, weeks and maybe even months."
- "AFC, NFC title picks: Seahawks over Packers; Can Colts pull off upset?" (CBS) - "Before we get to my picks and I tell you who's going to the Super Bowl, let's talk about who's not going to the Super Bowl..."