- "Why your team's hunt for an offensive coordinator isn't going so well" (CBS) - "When it comes to offensive coordinators, NFL teams are running out of names, and running out of ideas. And some teams may be running out of time."
- "Browns List Keeps Growing, As Search For Offensive Coordinator Continues" (92.3) - "There has been a revolving door of offensive coordinators in Cleveland since 1999. If you look back to when the team returned, the Browns have had 13 different offensive coordinators."
- "2015 NFL Draft: Senior Bowl Weigh-in Notes" (DraftBrowns.com) - "I’m not in Mobile, Alabama for this year’s Senior Bowl practices, but I will be following along with my colleagues in attendance, and with the NFL Network’s TV coverage."
- "Tashaun Gipson skipping Pro Bowl" (AP) - "Browns safety Tashaun Gipson has decided not to play in his first Pro Bowl so he doesn't risk a setback from a knee injury. Gipson announced his decision Tuesday on Twitter, where he thanked fans for voting for him."
- "Doug Marrone settles for assistant job with Jacksonville Jaguars" (USA TODAY) - "Maybe opting out wasn't the best choice, after all. Former Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has been hired as an assistant head coach/offensive line for the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to the team."
- "Bears consider Charlie Weis, Adam Gase for offensive coordinator" (PFT) - "The Bears are considering some familiar names to be their next offensive coordinator. Charlie Weis and Adam Gase are among the candidates, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN."
- "Jones: Cowboys open to picking up Claiborne option" (NFL.com) - "The Cowboys haven't seen much return on their investment in Morris Claiborne, but that doesn't mean they're about to give up on the former first-round pick."
- "Aaron Rodgers: Fully inflate footballs" (ESPN) - "Aaron Rodgers says NFL referees take air out of footballs to be used in games, and he doesn't think it should happen."