- "Browns wide receiving corps as close-knit as they come" (Browns.com) - "When you stop to reflect about what the Cleveland Browns’ wide receiving corps accomplished in 2014, the unit eclipsed external expectations."
- "Was Brian Hoyer Given A Raw Deal In Cleveland? Just The Facts" (DPN) - "With Brian Hoyer a free agent and extremely unlikely to return to the Browns, many have questioned if he was given a real chance or if he was screwed over by the Browns."
- "Thumbs up, thumbs down on your 2014 Cleveland Browns" (Red Right 88) - "The Cleveland Browns finished the 2014 season in much the same fashion as they have in years past. The club posted a losing record for the seventh consecutive year..."
- "2014 Cleveland Browns: By The Numbers" (92.2 The Fan) - "The Browns won 3 more games in 2014 than they did in 2013. The team started off hot at 6-3 and even got to 7-4 before the bottom fell out at the end of November."
- "L.A. stadium plans 'going forward'" (ESPN) - "The St. Louis Rams could be headed back to Los Angeles as early as 2016. A year after purchasing 60 acres of land in Inglewood adjacent to the Forum and Hollywood Park..."
- "The NFL Should Let 14 Teams In The Playoffs Instead Of Just 12" (538) - "The NFL playoffs begin Saturday, and if recent reports are any indication, this season could mark the end of the 12-team postseason era."
- "2015 Super Bowl Odds: Seahawks still favorites, New England's odds drop" (CBS) - "After Wild Card Weekend, we have a whole new set of Super Bowl odds, courtesy of Bovada."
- "Adam Vinatieri gets drug tested day after 53-yard FG" (NFL.com) - "Adam Vinatieri set a Colts team record on Sunday when he drilled a 53-yard field during a Wild Card playoff win over the Bengals."