- "Johnny Manziel Shocks Everyone By Finding Trouble At A Nightclub Again" (ThePostGame) - "This is what it's like to live with a target on your back: When people know you have a habit of getting into trouble, they're all too eager to antagonize."
- "Scott Petrak labels Johnny Manziel a bust" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "I expect Johnny Manziel to be the Week 1 starter for the Browns in 2015. It’s the most likely scenario for a guy chosen with the 22nd pick on a quarterback-needy team owned by a huge fan of Manziel."
- "Reality check: Our annual Browns player rankings show how thin the roster remains" (ESPN Cleveland) - "From top to bottom: My annual rankings of the Browns always is a sobering experience because they drive home how thin the roster is."
- "WFNY’s 2014 Cleveland Browns Position Review: The Defensive Line" (WFNY) - "Coming into the 2014 NFL season, the Cleveland Browns defensive line was touted as a strength by many, including me. But as the season went on, it became clear that it was actually one of the team’s biggest weaknesses."
- "Kroenke may not have the votes to move, and he may not need them" (PFT) - "After months of saying nothing about whether he’ll keep the Rams in St. Louis or move them, owner Stan Kroenke has made his intentions clear by announcing that he plans to build a football stadium in Inglewood, California."
- "STL Mayor: Won't get into bidding war with Los Angeles" (CBS) - "A spokesman for St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay said the city will fight to keep the Rams in St. Louis, but only up to a point, reports the St. Louis Post-Dispatch."
- "Refs missed blatant hold on Suh" (ESPN) - "The NFL admitted to the Detroit Lions on Tuesday that officials missed a blatant hold on Ndamukong Suh on a crucial fourth-down conversion from Tony Romo to Jason Witten with six minutes left in Sunday's wild-card game."
- "Coaching visits tracker" (NFL.com) - "By noon on Dec. 29, five teams were searching for new head coaches. A sixth team was added to the list on Wednesday."