- "Kyle Shanahan will try to convince Buffalo Bills" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan will try to convince the Bills on Thursday morning that he's the right man for their head coaching vacancy -- superior even to his dad, Mike, and to former Jets coach Rex Ryan."
- "On Kyle Shanahan's future with the Browns" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns have shown since 1999 that it’s wise to expect anything and everything. Still ... when the Browns line up to play in 2015 I expect Kyle Shanahan to be the team’s offensive coordinator."
- "Tashaun Gipson wants to make splash at Pro Bowl, in the classroom" (Browns.com) - "When Tashaun Gipson fell to the turf Nov. 23 against the Atlanta Falcons with a knee injury, the pain was so excruciating he feared he would be out of the picture for 12 months."
- "Nine teams open to mandatory 'Hard Knocks' inclusion" (NFL.com) - "We take a brief detour from our collective postseason adventure to pick up the Hard Knocks beat. As fans of the documentary series are no doubt aware, NFL owners passed a resolution in 2013..."
- "The Impact of Winston Going Pro" (Sports on Earth) - "Jameis Winston's choice was obvious. No matter how much he wanted to say that he might come back to Florida State for a fourth season, his third as starter, the redshirt sophomore had no incentive to return to Tallahassee."
- "Terrelle Pryor signs with Chiefs" (PFT) - "The Chiefs apparently liked what they saw when quarterback Terrelle Pryor worked out for the team on Wednesday. Per a league source, Pryor has signed a one-year contract."
- "Kaepernick to train with Kurt Warner during offseason" (CBS) - "Wanting to hone his quarterbacking skills, Colin Kaepernick's agent told The Sacramento Bee Kaepernick will train with former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner during the offseason."
- "A Casualty of the NFL Draft" (MMQB) - "Kevin Smith said he wasn’t going to drive over to watch, but the thick-cut former Oregon quarterback couldn’t stay away."