Editor's Note: FanDuel is hosting a $1,000 fantasy football league for SBNation for the Wildcard round. It's $5 to join and first place wins $100. League starts Saturday 4:30 PM ET. Here's the link.
SB Nation has a FanDuel league for the NFL Divisional Round of the playoffs. Here are three players who look like solid sleepers to me, and three players who I would stay away from:
Solid Sleeper Starts in NFL Divisional Round
- RB LeGarrette Blount ($5,700) - Blount has had a big postseason for the Patriots in the past and he's been the team's leading stretch since being claimed off waivers half-way through the year. He is the 8th priced running back and could be one of the best performers of the weekend. The risk is that someone else entirely (Jonas Gray, Shane Vereen, Brandon Bolden) receive the touches, but it's worth it.
- WR T.Y. Hilton ($8,400) - He doesn't have a cheap price tag, but Hilton is the 6th priced receiver in a game that should be a shootout. He always receives a good amount of targets from Andrew Luck, and Reggie Wayne's touches are decreasing.
- TE Julius Thomas ($5,500) - The Broncos' star tight end didn't do anything the last month or two of the season he he tried to work through an ankle injury. He's had a couple of weeks to rest and is a threat to break out for a big game from Peyton Manning.
Stay Away From in NFL Divisional Round
- QB Cam Newton ($7,700) - He is the cheapest quarterback, and the added incentive of his mobility might make Newton seem like a steal this week. Don't buy into the hype -- this will be the first good team that the Panthers have faced in their last six games, and they'll get hit with a big dose of reality as Seattle dominates them.
- RB Dan Herron ($6,100) - He put the ball on the ground twice last week and the Colts can't run with consistency. That's a bad matchup against a Broncos team that the Colts were down 31-10 against back in Week 1.
- TE Greg Olsen ($6,200) - Olsen is the 2nd priced tight end, but only had 1 catch for 16 yards against the Seahawks earlier this year. Coupled with it being a bad matchup against Seattle, find another tight end.
Do you have any sleepers or sits, Browns fans?