This week, the Browns stay on the road to take on the Ravens in Week 5. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
TV Channel: CBS - Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) & Rich Gannon (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 65 degrees, feels like 65, 0% chance of rain, SW winds at 3 MPH
Odds: Ravens by 7 points.
The areas in green are scheduled to show the Cleveland Browns take on the Baltimore Ravens on CBS this Sunday during the 1:00 PM ET time slot, per 506sports:
Predict the Score:
- TE Gary Barnidge is looking to become the first Browns tight end to record a touchdown catch in three consecutive games since Ozzie Newsome did it from Weeks 2-4 in 1983. He could also become the first Browns tight end to record six or more receptions in three consecutive games since Newsome did it in four straight games in 1984. Lastly, Barnidge needs just eight receiving yards to surpass his career high of 242 set in 2009 as a member of the Panthers.
- QB Josh McCown could become the only Browns QB to throw for 300 yards in three consecutive games.
- Head Coach Mike Pettine began his NFL coaching career in Baltimore and spent seven years (2002-08) with the Ravens. He spent his final four seasons (2005-08) coaching the outside linebackers after working as a defensive assistant in 2004 and serving two years (2002- 03) as a coaching assistant/quality-control coach.
- OLB Paul Kruger was drafted by Baltimore in the second round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played four seasons with the Ravens before joining the Browns as an unrestricted free agent in 2013. DL Jamie Meder was originally signed by Baltimore as an undrafted free agent in 2014 and spent time on the club’s practice squad.
- The Browns will wear their white-tops, brown-pants, orange-socks uniform combination:
Time to unveil this week's uniform combo… White | Brown | Orange #CLEvsBAL pic.twitter.com/kHnmLbQI68— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) October 8, 2015
- These teams last met on December 28, 2014, with the Ravens winning 20-10 in Baltimore for the final game of the regular season. The Browns were down to Connor Shaw as their starting quarterback and put up a fighting effort against a Ravens team that needed a win for their postseason hopes. The Browns actually led 10-3 heading into the final quarter of play, but the Ravens out-scored Cleveland 17-0 in the fourth.
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 11:30 PM ET on Sunday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.