- "Josh McCown, the Browns' most capable quarterback since 2007" (WKNR) - "Is it even remotely possible that Josh McCown did something more difficult than slay the Baltimore Ravens Sunday in M&T Bank Stadium?"
- "Browns may have saved their season with a stunning win in Baltimore" (Plain Dealer) - "Mike Pettine knew what this day meant. In many ways, it would be a verdict on how the Browns felt about their head coach."
- "Mike Pettine press conference: Browns vs. Ravens" (Browns.com) - "I talked to the guys, sometimes you get wins that define things for you, that become a turning point, and we’re hoping that was this for us. We did a lot of bad things, but we found a way."
- "Browns vs. Ravens broadcast highlights" (NFL.com) - "The Cleveland Browns travel to Maryland to face the Baltimore Ravens in Week 5." - VIDEO
- "Sources: Dolphins among teams expected to inquire about Sean Payton" (ESPN) - "Multiple teams, including the Dolphins, are expected to inquire about Saints coach Sean Payton's availability after this season..."
- "Talk intensifies among owners for correcting clear errors" (PFT) - "There’s been plenty of talk in the aftermath of Monday night’s legal illegal bat that the Competition Committee will once again consider changes to the replay review rules."
- "NFL Week 5 injury roundup: Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles, Ravens’ Dumervil" (SI.com) - "The team ruled him out for the rest of the game almost immediately. According to head coach Andy Reid, initial reports are that Charles tore his ACL."
- "Robbie Gould now holds Bears franchise record for points scored" (CBS) - "Robbie Gould, a kicker, is the best offensive player in the history of the Chicago Bears. Well, not really, because kickers don't play on offense..."