- "Browns defense hopes to build on the late game success" (OBR) - "Lost in the Browns overtime win over the Ravens Sunday, was the much maligned defense of the Browns made two stops on the Ravens last two possessions that were key in the win."
- "Joe Haden could miss at least one game with concussion" (ESPN) - "Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden has a concussion and is unlikely to play Sunday for the Cleveland Browns. Haden is in the NFL's concussion protocol after leaving an overtime win over the Baltimore Ravens in the fourth quarter."
- "Paul Kruger and Barkevious Mingo see snaps reduced" (C-T) - "The Browns are desperate to fix their 30th-ranked defense — 400.4 yards allowed per game — so they tried significant changes in playing time Sunday during the 33-30 overtime win in Baltimore."
- "CLE-BAL Grades: Browns' O-line solid in win" (PFF) - "The left side of the Browns’ line was a key reason for Cleveland’s upset of the Ravens. LT Joe Thomas (+5.6) is making a strong case for being the best at his position after another dominant game."
- "Jamaal Charles out for season with torn ACL" (NFL.com) - "Jamaal Charles' season will end early once again. Charles will miss the rest of the season with a torn right ACL, the Kansas City Chiefs announced Monday."
- "Marques Colston has separated shoulder" (SI.com) - "New Orleans Saints wide receiver Marques Colston separated his shoulder during Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles and could have additional structural damage..."
- "Chris Long out a week or two with hyperextended knee" (PFT) - "The news on Chris Long’s knee is better than it looked when Long went down on Sunday. Long is likely to miss a week or two with a hyperextended knee..."
- "Pete Carroll expects Marshawn Lynch to return for Panthers game" (CBS) - "After sitting out the past two and a half games with a hamstring injury, Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is expected to return for the team's Week 6 matchup..."