- "Scott Solomon going to IR illustrates Browns' LB issues" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns' high hopes for linebacker Scott Solomon were never fulfilled. Solomon hurt his ankle in the season opener and sprained a knee in the win over Baltimore on Sunday."
- "Josh McCown's injuries renew calls for caution by Browns coaches" (WKNR) - "Careful, Josh: Josh McCown’s 'week that was' officially concluded with him being named AFC offensive player of the week for his record performance in the 33-30 win in Baltimore."
- "Fun With Stats: Browns on Pace for Record-Setting Seasons" (Browns Beat) - "The Browns improved to 2-3 on the season with an overtime win over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. In the process, quarterback Josh McCown set a team, regular-season record with 457 passing yards in the game."
- "Gary Barnidge a nightmare for opposing defenses" (Morning Journal) - "Gary Barnidge, best known for being a movie buff until this season, now stars in what to opposing defensive coordinators must seem like the Nightmare on Lou Groza Boulevard horror flick."
- "Luck listed as limited, says he’s getting 'close'" (PFT) - "The Colts listed Andrew Luck as a limited participant in Wednesday’s practice, but Luck told reporters he is 'getting better every day' and is 'close' to where he wants to be."
- "Charles Is Irreplaceable For Chiefs" (Sports on Earth) - "Anyone who watches a lot of football and was watching the Chiefs take on the Bears on Sunday recognized it right away."
- "Oakland Raiders fear DE Justin Tuck has torn pectoral" (NFL.com) - "Raiders defensive end Justin Tuck could be staring down the possibility of a season-ending injury."
- "Brandon Weeden: 'I'm pissed' about being benched for Matt Cassel" (CBS) - "After losing three straight games since Tony Romo broke his clavicle, the Cowboys decided this week to bench Brandon Weeden, a quarterback playing poorly, for Matt Cassel..."