This week, the Browns are back home to square off against the Broncos in Week 6. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: CBS -(play-by-play) & Dan Fouts (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 45 degrees, feels like 38, 0% chance of rain, NW winds at 19 MPH
Odds: Broncos by 5 points.
Predict the Score:
- Broncos SS T.J. Ward was originally drafted by the Browns in the second round of the 2010 draft. He spent four years (2010-13) in Cleveland and was selected to the Pro Bowl his final season. WR Jordan Norwood spent parts of four seasons (2009-12) with the Browns. He appeared in 16 games and caught 36 passes for 405 yards with one touchdown.
- Broncos director of pro personnel Tom Heckert served as the Browns General Manager from 2010-12.
- QB Peyton Manning has a career QB rating of 80.9 against the Browns in 4 games, his lowest QB rating against any team. He's thrown 5 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 4 games against Cleveland.
- RB Duke Johnson could become the first Browns RB in franchise history to record six or more receptions in four consecutive games.
- The next time QB Josh McCown throws for 300+ yards, he will join QB Brian Sipe (four in 1979, four in 1983 and six in 1980) as the only Browns quarterbacks to throw for 300 yards or more four times in a season. McCown is currently second in the league with a 123.2 rating on third down.
- Among all NFL tight ends this season, TE Gary Barnidge ranks first in the league in third-down receptions, second in receiving yards, second in receiving average, third in touchdowns and tied for third in receptions.
- K Travis Coons has made all of his 11 field goal attempts on the season, becoming the first kicker in franchise history to convert on his first 11 career field goal attempts.
- The Browns will wear their brown-tops, white-pants, brown-socks uniform combination:
- These teams last met on December 23, 2012, with the Broncos winning 34-12 in Denver. In QB Peyton Manning's first year in Denver, he was 30-of-43 for 339 yards and 3 TDs. The Browns were down 14-6 mid-way through the third quarter, but then Denver scored three touchdowns within about an 8-minute span to put the game well out of reach. QB Brandon Weeden started the game for Cleveland, but QB Colt McCoy finished it. Can we just forget about that season?
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 11:30 PM ET on Sunday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.