Editor's Note: A new $2,000,000 one-week fantasy football league is open on FanDuel for Week 6. First place wins $150,000 on Sunday. Join now! Join now!
Let's take a look at which members of the Clevelandshould you buy or sell heading into your Week 6 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the Denver Broncos.
(Key: Buy / Sell / Enticing)
- QB Josh McCown - The Broncos are giving up the fewest fantasy points to quarterbacks this season as they force a lot of turnovers and haven't allowed a 300+ yard pass rusher. If the Browns' running game is going no where again, they will probably take a pass-heavy approach, but Denver's defense might be the best in the NFL so McCown shouldn't be able to pick them apart. McCown is now the 17th-priced quarterback at $7,000 -- still cheap, but getting more expensive by the week.
- RB Isaiah Crowell, Robert Turbin, Duke Johnson - With Turbin being added to the mix this week and Crowell on the injury report, you can't take a chance on either running back. On top of that, the Broncos have allowed six touchdowns to running backs this year, four on the ground and two through the air. We know Johnson will be involved in the passing game, so he is an enticing play again. Johnson is still a bargain as the 29th-ranked running back at $5,900.
- WR Andrew Hawkins, Taylor Gabriel, Travis Benjamin - The Broncos have allowed the fewest fantasy points to wide receivers this year, with nobody coming close to 100 yards receiving. Benjamin's touchdown drought is now at two games, and teams are making sure they stay with him deep now.
- TE Gary Barnidge - The Ravens' defense entered last week as the best team at defending tight ends, and Barnidge smoked them. Denver doesn't give up a lot of fantasy points to tight ends, but given the hot streak Barnidge is on and the fact that he might get some match-ups against T.J. Ward, you have to keep buying him. He's the seventh-most expensive tight end at $5,900, but that's nothing compared to the tight ends above him and he's out-performing everyone on the year except Gronk.
- K Travis Coons - Despite having 14 and 15 fantasy points over the past two weeks, Coons still has the minimum price tag at $4,500. However, I'd sit him this week, given the few opportunities the Broncos' defense allows for scoring opportunities, as well as the high winds expected for the game.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - Do you even have to ask?