- "Browns Lament Heartbreaking 26-23 Loss To Broncos In OT" (92.3) - "Moments after losing 26-23 in overtime to the Denver Broncos, you could hear a pin drop in the Browns’ locker room. It was the quietest it has been after a game in a long, long time."
- "Browns' focus on game, decline comment on Johnny Manziel's situation" (ESPN) - "The emphasis was on the game Sunday. The Cleveland Browns said very little about Johnny Manziel's being questioned by Avon, Ohio, police after an argument in his car with his girlfriend Monday."
- "Blaming Mike Pettine's PAT decision is also missing the point" (Plain Dealer) - "Two or not two, that's today's question. But only if you're looking to find an easy villain in another house of horrors loss along the lakefront, this one to the undefeated Denver Broncos."
- "Broncos vs. Browns broadcast highlights" (NFL.com) - "The undefeated Denver Broncos visit the Cleveland Browns in Week 6." - VIDEO
- "Titans accuse Dolphins DE Olivier Vernon of dirty play" (SI.com) - "Tennessee Titans coach Ken Wisenhunt and offensive lineman Taylor Lewan both accused Miami Dolphins defensive end Olivier Vernon of dirty play Sunday."
- "Cameron Heyward defies NFL orders, wears 'Iron Head' eye black anyway" (CBS) - "In Week 5, Steelers defensive lineman Cameron Heyward honored his father, the late Craig 'Iron Head' Heyward, by putting his pop's nickname on his eye black."
- "Six weeks in, struggling teams will start looking for guys who can be shopped" (PFT) - "Now, with the trade deadline coming on the Tuesday after Week Eight, teams that anticipate not contending for playoff berths will begin scouring the roster for players who can be traded elsewhere."
- "Skeptical Football: I Love Aaron Rodgers" (538) - "Stop the presses! Last Sunday, the Packers’ Aaron Rodgers threw two interceptions, his first in Green Bay since December 2012. Granted, they were completely inconsequential..."