- "Jim O'Neil insists Browns defense can still be team cornerstone" (ESPN) - "In May, defensive coordinator Jim O’Neil said the Cleveland Browns had to stop giving up big plays in the running game, and if it did the run defense would be better."
- "Deep passing becoming a surprise staple of Cleveland’s offense" (Browns.com) - "The Browns are tied for first in a statistic nobody could have ever guessed just one month ago. So far in 2015, Cleveland has five passing plays of 40-yards or more – three from Johnny Manziel and two from Josh McCown."
- "Can the Browns stop Melvin Gordon on Sunday?" (DPD) - "The numbers have been ugly when it comes to the Cleveland Browns and their run defense. For a quick refresher, through three games so far the Browns have given up..."
- "The Browns have been bad. Have the fans been worse?" (WFNY) - "I flew from San Francisco. California back home to Akron, Ohio this past weekend so I could go with my friend — a Raiders season ticket holder — to see the Cleveland Browns take on the Oakland Raiders at FirstEnergy Stadium."
- "Ravens' Perriman out indefinitely after PCL surgery" (NFL.com) - "The Ravens are 0-3 and have yet to see a single snap from their injured first-round pick, wide receiver Breshad Perriman. And that won't change anytime soon."
- "Andrew Luck limited at practice again" (PFT) - "The status of quarterback Andrew Luck’s right shoulder remained the major topic of interest at Thursday’s Colts practice, but things don’t look all that different than they did on Wednesday."
- "Luke Kuechly may miss third straight game with concussion" (SI.com) - "Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera says he is planning to play Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers without middle linebacker Luke Kuechly..."
- "Cowboys are sticking with Brandon Weeden as starter" (CBS) - "Good news: Brandon Weeden set the Cowboys' all-time consecutive completion mark last Sunday, his first start of the 2015 season. Bad news: The Cowboys lost..."