Here is a wrap-up of the injury situation for theheading into this week's game against the :
- DE Desmond Bryant is out for the second game in a row, and Cleveland is expected to have rookie DL Xavier Cooper active again with DE John Hughes starting in place of Bryant.
- OLB Scott Solomon is getting closer to a return, but will miss his third straight game as OLB Armonty Bryant will continue to start in his place. ILB Craig Robertson is a new addition to the injury list this week. He is out, which means ILB Christian Kirksey should take on a bigger role. Special teams ILB Tank Carder is also expected to play some downs.
- CB K'Waun Williams is still not out of the concussion protocol, so CB Pierre Desir will see action in his place again. CB Joe Haden is going to battle through his rib injury. FS Tashaun Gipson is questionable with a groin injury, but is expected to play.
- RB Shaun Draughn is listed as questionable but will probably not play as he came down with a back injury during practice this week. RB Robert Turbin is out this week, but started taking part in practice and could be on track to play in Week 5, which might mean the team will cut Draughn next week. This week, CB Justin Gilbert could return kickoffs, with FB Malcolm Johnson being the third running back.
- The Chargers have officially ruled their left guard (Orlando Franklin) out. Their left tackle (King Dunlap) and center (Chris Watt) are doubtful. Their right guard (D.J. Fluker) is questionable and did not practice the past two days. It's possible that four the Chargers' five offensive linemen will miss this week's game.
The full injury and practice report for Cleveland vs.is below.
|RB Robert Turbin (ankle)
|DE Desmond Bryant (shoulder)
|ILB Craig Robertson (ankle)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|OLB Scott Solomon (ankle)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|CB K'Waun Williams (concussion)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|RB Shaun Draughn (back)||--||DNP||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|S Tashaun Gipson (groin)||DNP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|QB Josh McCown (right hand)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR Travis Benjamin (ribs)
|OT Mitchell Schwartz (thumb)
|ILB Karlos Dansby (ankle)
|CB Joe Haden (ribs & finger)||LP||LP||LP||PROBABLE|
|CB Justin Gilbert (hamstring)
|WR Jacoby Jones (ankle)||DNP
|OG Orlando Franklin (ankle)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|OLB Tourek Williams (foot)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|S Jahleel Addae (ankle)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|CB Craig Mager (hamstring)||LP
|T King Dunlap (concussion)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|C Chris Watt (groin)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|TE Ladarius Green (concussion)||LP
|OG D.J. Fluker (ankle & chest)||FP
|CB Jason Verrett (foot)||FP
|OT Chris Hairston (ankle & knee)||FP
|CB Brandon Flowers (knee)||FP||LP
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation