- "In defense of Mike Pettine's in-game decisions" (DPD) - "There’s plenty to criticize about the in-game decision making from Cleveland Browns head coach Mike Pettine‘s this season – like tossing the ball around deep in his own territory when behind with under a minute remaining..."
- "Dear Johnny Manziel, what do you plan to do with your life?" (Plain Dealer) - "There has been so much discussion about what the Browns should have done after your domestic dispute in Avon. And what the Avon police should have done, starting with a sobriety test."
- "The Johnny Manziel incident illustrates what has become of the Cleveland Browns" (WKNR) - "Manage like a Brown: Where was Jimmy Haslam on Monday when the situation called for the owner of the Browns to explain the club’s hypocritical stance on Johnny Manziel?"
- "Addressing The Joe Haden Money Laundering Rumors" (DPN) - "To the actual rumor itself, it seems like a reach. The original article quoted an anonymous source and referenced this public document..."
- "Jason Pierre-Paul to be re-evaluated by Giants in New York on Wednesday" (CBS) - "Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul is traveling to New York from Florida on Tuesday and will spend considerable time with team doctors and officials on Wednesday."
- "Steelers' plan is for Landry Jones to start at QB given Big Ben uncertainty" (ESPN) - "The Steelers will proceed as if Landry Jones is the starting quarterback Sunday against the Chiefs because 'he's the one that's healthy,' coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday."
- "Pat McAfee provides best explanation yet of fake punt fiasco" (PFT) - "Unfortunately, Colts coach Chuck Pagano is done talking about the fake punt fiasco that marred his team’s Sunday night game against the Patriots. Fortunately, Colts punter Pat McAfee isn’t."
- "Chip Kelly: We have 'full confidence' in Sam Bradford" (NFL.com) - "The Philadelphia Eagles have climbed their way back on top of the NFC East. However, the play of Sam Bradford has had little to do with the team's recent success."