This week, the Browns are on the road to take on the Rams in Week 7. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, MI
TV Channel: CBS -(play-by-play) & Adam Archuleta (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Odds: Rams by 6.5 points.
Predict the Score:
- DBN's Matt Wood joined the podcast of our Rams affiliate this week. You can listen here -- Matt comes in around the 14:00 mark.
- OL John Greco was drafted by St. Louis in the third round of the 2008 draft. He was traded to Cleveland in 2011. WR Andrew Hawkins once signed as a reserve/future free agent with the Rams in 2011.
- Rams offensive assistant Jeff Garcia played for the Browns for one season in 2004.
- TE Gary Barnidge could become the first Browns tight end to record a touchdown catch in five consecutive games. He's also looking to join Gary Collins (1964), Josh Gordon (2013), Dante Lavelli (1954) and Paul Warfield (1968, 1976) as the only Browns players to record a receiving touchdown in five consecutive games.
- WR Travis Benjamin is looking to record six or more receptions in four straight games for the first time in his career. If he does so, he would be the first Brown to do so since Ozzie Newsome in 1984.
- ILB Karlos Dansby needs two interceptions to become the fifth player in NFL history to record 40 career sacks and 20 career interceptions. Dansby currently has 41 sacks and 18 interceptions.
- The Browns will wear their white-tops, brown-pants, orange-socks uniform combination:
Thursday afternoon = uniform reveal time! pic.twitter.com/qmrSe2v1J0— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) October 22, 2015
- These teams last met on November 13, 2011, with the Rams winning 13-12 in Cleveland. The Browns had four field goals from K Phil Dawson from 44, 32, 43, and 27 yards, the latter of which came at the end of the third quarter to give the Browns a 12-10 lead. The Rams took the lead with a 34-yard field goal half-way through the fourth quarter. Cleveland was set to kick a go-ahead 22-yard field goal with 2 minutes left in the game, but the snap from Ryan Pontbriand was deflected by one of our own lineman's leg. It threw off Dawson's rhythm, so his attempted kick was no good and the Browns lost.
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 11:30 PM ET on Sunday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.