- "Haden is back, and he doesn't want to ease into playing time" (ESPN) - "Joe Haden pronounced himself full go and ready to go for Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals. The Browns will welcome him back. Haden has missed the last two games with a concussion."
- "Josh McCown has taken a beating in 2015" (WFNY) - "After watching Josh McCown exit the game against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday with what appeared to be a dead right arm, it’s somewhat shocking that he might only miss some practice time this week."
- "Mike Mayock Says 'I Think You’ve Got To Give These Guys Time'" (92.3) - "NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock joined Bull & Fox to talk about the Browns’ constant changes in the organization, his evaluation of the quarterback position..."
- "NFL: Johnny Manziel review has not been completed" (PFT) - "One employee of the NFL reported on Thursday that Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel would not be disciplined as a result of their investigation into a recent incident with his girlfriend..."
- "Jason Pierre-Paul's deal worth $8.8M, nothing fully guaranteed" (CBS) - "Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul signed a one-year contract to remain with the New York Giants this week, returning to the team after missing the early part of the season..."
- "Randle future: 'We are trying to get through Thursday'" (USA TODAY) - "Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett declined to say whether he considers Joseph Randle a viable option at running back moving forward this season..."
- "Belichick coaching tree not fruitful" (Sports on Earth) - "The concept of the coaching tree in football, particularly in the NFL, is one of those strange things fans can get entirely too worked up about. It's as if winning can somehow be genetic or transmitted by mere exposure."
- "Injury roundup: Marcus Mariota (knee) improving" (NFL.com) - "Marcus Mariota's status for Sunday against the Texans remains in the air. Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt didn't reveal much information Thursday on his rookie quarterback's injured knee, but did say he's improving."