This week, the Browns are at home to take on the Cardinals in Week 8. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: FOX - Chris Cooley (analyst)(play-by-play) &
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 61 degrees (feels like 59). 0% chain of rain. Winds from WSW at 15 MPH.
Odds: Cardinals by 5.5 points.
Predict the Score:
- Arizona head coach Bruce Arians was the Browns offensive coordinator from 2001-03. Cardinals assistant special teams/assistant tight ends coach Steve Heiden played nine seasons (2002-09) with the Browns.
- QB Josh McCown was selected by Arizona in the third round of the 2002 draft. He spent four seasons (2002-05) with the Cardinals and started 19 games.
- TE Jim Dray was drafted by Arizona in the seventh round in 2010. He appeared in 58 games with the Cardinals and totaled 47 receptions for 497 yards with three touchdowns. TE Rob Housler was selected by Arizona in the third round of the 2011 draft. He appeared in 55 games and recorded 105 receptions for 1,133 yards with one touchdown.
- ILB Karlos Dansby was selected by the Cardinals in the second round (33rd overall) of the 2004 NFL Draft. He played seven seasons (2004-09, 2013) in Arizona and led the team in tackles and recorded an interception during Super Bowl XLIII.
- TE Gary Barnidge needs one more 100-yard game to tie TE Milt Morin (four in 1968) for the most 100-yard receiving games by a tight end in a single season.
- P Andy Lee needs five punts inside the 20-yard line to tie Lee Johnson (318) for 10th most in NFL history.
- The Browns will wear their orange-tops, white-pants, orange-socks uniform combination:
- These teams last met on December 18, 2011, with the Cardinals winning 20-17 in an overtime game in Arizona. After a 76-yard touchdown pass from QB Seneca Wallace to WR Greg Little near the end of the third quarter, the Browns held a 17-7 lead. Arizona drew closer mid-way through the fourth quarter with a 1-yard touchdown run by RB Beanie Wells, and then kicked a game-tying 33-yard field goal a few minutes later. The Browns got the ball first in overtime, but punted and watched QB John Skelton lead his team down the field en route to a 22-yard game-winning field goal.
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 11:30 PM ET on Sunday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.