Editor's Note: FanDuel is hosting a FREE Week 8 fantasy football league where half the teams win cash on Sunday. New users only. Join now!
Let's take a look at which members of the Clevelandshould you buy or sell heading into your Week 8 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the Arizona Cardinals.
(Key: Buy / Sell / Enticing)
- QB Josh McCown - The Cardinals have given up the 9th fewest fantasy points to quarterbacks this year. Quarterbacks have lost a lot of their fantasy value because the Cardinals pick off so many passes. What is funny is that two of the better performances against Arizona came at the hands of QB Nick Foles and QB Landry Jones. McCown is coming off of a shoulder injury and a game in which the offense struggled. McCown is the 20th-priced quarterback at $6,600, but I would sell on him this week.
- RB Isaiah Crowell, Robert Turbin, Duke Johnson - The Cardinals give up the 8th fewest fantasy points to running backs, and the same story applies with this group as last week: Crowell and Turbin aren't getting enough touches, and Johnson remains an intriguing play solely because of his receiving ability. If you overspend elsewhere, then Johnson's 27th-priced tag of $5,800 might let you strike gold one of these weeks.
- WR Brian Hartline, Taylor Gabriel, Travis Benjamin - The Cardinals are around the middle of the league when it comes to defending fantasy receivers. With Andrew Hawkins out, that might open up some more reps for Benjamin. I also look at Tavon Austin and Martavis Bryant, two fast receivers, who had big games against the Cardinals' secondary. Those were only two cases, but enough to make Benjamin an intriguing option at 24th-place price tag of $6,300.
- TE Gary Barnidge - The Cardinals have given up the fewest fantasy points to tight ends this year, but stats haven't defied the production of Barnidge over the past five games. With Rob Gronkowski having played on Thursday, Barnidge is the 2nd-priced tight end at $6,300.
- K Travis Coons - Arizona has given up the 9th most fantasy points to kickers. Coons being a dirt cheap option will continue to make him an intriguing play, especially if Cleveland takes advantage of the Cardinals' punter situation and short field.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - Defenses that go up against the Cardinals score up the 3rd fewest fantasy points, and aside from two games this year, Cleveland has been a big disappointment. Even with several starters returning from injury, they simply don't generate the pass rush needed to make game-changing plays.