- "NFL to Browns: Why did 'probable' Joe Haden get deactivated in Week 4?" (CBS) - "Browns cornerback Joe Haden was listed as probable with rib and finger injuries ahead of last Sunday's game against the Chargers. That meant there was a 75 percent chance he would play..."
- "Tramon Williams: Philip Rivers told Browns what defense they were in" (ESPN) - "His coach might have shrugged off the 'predictability' claim, but cornerback Tramon Williams doubled down on his belief that Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers knew what the Cleveland Browns were doing on defense..."
- "Gary Barnidge continues to deliver for a team needing more of his type" (Plain Dealer) - "Gary Barnidge isn't fast or freakishly athletic. He isn't a converted basketball or anyone's idea of a hybrid tight end. He doesn't party like Gronk or have a stadium full of fans bellow his first name like Heath Miller."
- "Mike Pettine, Not Ray Farmer, Is On Hot Seat" (Browns Beat) - "It would be tedious and shockingly time-consuming to recount every gut-wrenching, last-second defeat the Cleveland Browns have suffered since 1999, to the point that Sunday’s loss to San Diego..."
- "Andrew Luck: I’m preparing to start" (PFT) - "Andrew Luck wasn’t on the field during the portion of Colts practice open to the media on Tuesday, but his absence came to an end once the media left the scene."
- "Dan Campbell to keep Dolphins DC Coyle 'right now'" (NFL.com) - "The fate of Dolphins defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle, and in reality, every Dolphins assistant not named Dan Campbell, will be a fluid situation."
- "Greg Hardy promises to ‘come out guns blazing’ in return" (SI.com) - "Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy addressed the media Tuesday for the first time since his return from his domestic violence suspension."
- "Caldwell says he's done talking about controversial play" (AP) - "Jim Caldwell wants to turn his focus to Detroit's next game — and he's insisting his players do the same. No more talk about the controversial ending in Monday night's loss at Seattle."