- "Joe Haden on criticism: 'If I'm hurt, I'm hurt.'" (AP) - "The hurt Browns cornerback Joe Haden felt was deeper than any radiating in his body. After choosing not to play in Sunday's loss to San Diego, Haden was targeted by critics who felt he should have been on the field..."
- "Tramon Williams says NFL told Browns 'I wasn't offside'" (Plain Dealer) - "Tramon Williams said Wednesday that the NFL told the Browns that he wasn't offside on the gamewinning field goal attempt by the Chargers Sunday."
- "Where Do Cleveland Browns Stand After 1st Quarter of 2015 Season?" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns have four games behind them, which means they are a quarter of the way through the 2015 NFL season."
- "Start of AFC North play adds ‘a little bit more’ to Browns’ intensity" (Browns.com) - "Because of a quirky 2015 schedule, half of the Browns’ remaining regular season games are against AFC North opponents. It all gets started Sunday in Baltimore..."
- "The Daily Fantasy Nightmare Is Here Because The NFL Made It So" (Deadspin) - "This has been the season of daily fantasy. Yes, it was always there, but this year, the biggest players—FanDuel and DraftKings..."
- "Ex-NFL coach: Eagles players don't like the way Chip Kelly does things" (CBS) - "When the Eagles hired Chip Kelly in 2013, they knew exactly what they were getting: an innovative college coach with zero experience at the NFL level."
- "Roger Goodell: Vote on potential team relocation nears" (NFL.com) - "Roger Goodell addressed the media Wednesday in New York following the Fall League Meeting, providing updates on the league's quest to enter the Los Angeles market..."
- "Weeden tells Twitter trolls he’s not reading" (PFT) - "Cowboys quarterback Brandon Weeden still has a Twitter account, but he wants those with opinions about his play or talent level to know he’s not reading his Twitter mentions."