- "Browns know formula for turnaround requires consistency from start to finish" (Browns.com) - "The Browns’ second-half problems of late haven’t been an issue the entire season. The failed comebacks against Oakland, San Diego and Denver, and the memorable, overtime victory at Baltimore..."
- "What the Browns were, what they are, and how it all came to be" (WKNR) - "Weekend of reflection: Browns coach Mike Pettine wanted his coaches and players to 'hit the pause button and get away for a little bit' and 'just assess where we are' over the weekend."
- "Wise guy, eh? Browns certainly haven’t proven it on Haslam’s watch" (C-T) - "We’re nearing the second anniversary of the greatest question ever asked of the owner of a professional sports team, in any sport, at anytime, anywhere, ever, no matter what, bar none, end of story, case closed."
- "Bernie Kosar Can’t Fix The Cleveland Browns" (92.3) - "Sorry Bernie. It just isn’t true. You, Bernie Kosar, arguably the second best Cleveland Browns quarterback in team history could not fix your beloved team."
- "Dion Lewis has torn left ACL, will miss remainder of season" (ESPN) - "New England Patriots running back Dion Lewis has a torn ACL, sources confirmed to ESPN, and will miss the rest of the season."
- "Aqib Talib suspended one game for eye poke" (SI.com) - "Denver Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib has been suspended for one game after poking Indianapolis Colts tight end Dwayne Allen in the eye..."
- "Wes Welker gets another shot in the NFL, signs with Rams" (CBS) - "The Rams' passing game could use a lift. So, they're turning to Wes Welker. The Rams announced Monday that they've signed Welker..."
- "Zimmer: Bridgewater 'should be good to go' for Sunday" (NFL.com) - "Coach Mike Zimmer told reporters on Monday that the second-year quarterback 'passed his first test' after suffering a concussion..."