- "McCown 'progressing,' will be limited in practice" (PFT) - "Browns quarterback Josh McCown will participate in practice Wednesday afternoon on a limited basis, Browns coach Mike Pettine told reporters."
- "Manziel not expecting NFL punishment for domestic dispute" (AP) - "Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel says he does not expect to be punished by the NFL for his actions in a recent domestic incident."
- "Cleveland Browns: Meet the new team, same as the old team" (ESPN) - "A look at the highs and many lows in the first half of the season for the Cleveland Browns and what to expect in the second half..."
- "Browns vs. Steelers Preview" (NFL.com) - "Colleen Wolfe and Ike Taylor preview the Week 10 matchup between the Cleveland Browns and the Pittsburgh Steelers." - VIDEO
- "Peyton Manning (sore foot) day-to-day after not practicing" (SI.com) - "Denver Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak says quarterback Peyton Manning is listed as day-to-day with a sore foot after playing Sunday’s game on turf..."
- "What Explains The Carolina Panthers’ Rise?" (538) - "Only Carolina, who was essentially a .500 club over the preceding four years (and worse than that last year) seems to have taken the NFL completely by surprise."
- "Disney CEO agrees to lead LA stadium project for Raiders and Chargers" (CBS) - "The San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders have reached an agreement for Bob Iger, the highly-regarded Disney chairman..."
- "Are two NFL teams too much at once for L.A.?" (USA TODAY) - "Sometime early next year, the NFL finally hopes to solve its sudden supply problem in Los Angeles. There are three teams pursuing two new stadium proposals in L.A..."