Editor's Note: Double your money in our week 10 fantasy football league on FanDuel this Sunday. Refunds for all losing teams! Join now.
Let's take a look at which members of the Clevelandshould you buy or sell heading into your Week 10 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
(Key: Buy / Sell / Enticing)
- QB Josh McCown / Johnny Manziel - As of this post, the team hasn't officially announced who will start at quarterback. McCown is the 23rd-priced quarterback at $6,300, and Manziel is a little less at $6,100. If you are going to consider either of the two, make it McCown, but certainly check on his status throughout the weekend. The Steelers are giving up the 16th most fantasy points against quarterbacks. They've been about 50/50 -- half the time they give up a lot of points, and half the time they shut down a quarterback. Last week, Derek Carr got them for four passing touchdowns and over 300+ yards. If McCown plays and is healthy, he can take advantage of Pittsburgh's secondary and might just get over 20+ points.
- RB Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson - The stock of Crowell went up after the team released Robert Turbin, clearing up the backfield situation. Crowell had a great first half last week before the coaches forgot about both running backs. Crowell has seen his stock plummet to the 40th-ranked running back at $5,300. Although the Steelers are 3rd against the run (in terms of fantasy points allowed) and Cameron Erving is facing his first career start on the offensive line, Crowell should continue his momentum from a week ago and be used late if Landry Jones isn't able to run up the score for Pittsburgh.
- WR Travis Benjamin - The Steelers are allowing the 10th-most fantasy points to receivers and have been susceptible to 100+ yard receivers and allowing touchdowns. Benjamin's value is dropped to $5,700, the 35th-priced receiver, because he's only had a combined 12.5 fantasy points over the past three weeks. His production will kick up a notch this week, including a trip to the end zone.
- TE Gary Barnidge* - The Steelers are giving up the 5th most fantasy points to the tight end position, and Barnidge hasn't had one bad game with McCown under center. He's back down to the 4th-priced tight end this week at $6,100. *If Manziel starts, do not play Barnidge.
- K Travis Coons - It's tough to kick in Pittsburgh, and Coons only has one field goal attempt over the past two games.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - The Browns' defense continues to struggle, and even if Pittsburgh's offense is a bit stagnant without Ben Roethlisberger, they aren't going to turn into a turnover-heavy team.