- "Browns among front-office landing spots for Peyton Manning" (CBS) - "With the Browns and Titans already preparing for major changes this offseason, both organizations have strong interest in adding Peyton Manning to the fold should he opt to retire this offseason, sources said."
- "Browns switch to Manziel at bye week, bigger changes looming" (AP) - "Johnny Manziel got promoted during the bye week. Everyone else was put on notice. With yet another season splitting at the seams, the Browns decided during their extended break that it's time to get a long look at Manziel..."
- "Browns' wasted draft opportunities contribute mightily to 2-8 record" (ESPN) - "If the NFL draft is the lifeblood of a team, it’s not difficult to see why the Cleveland Browns are dying. In the past four years, the Browns have had seven first-round picks."
- "The Browns Have A Tight End Who’s Defying Time" (538) - "In NFL years, though, he’s a geezer. Our perceptions of the average age of an NFL player are sometimes skewed by visibility — the best players tend to have the longest careers."
- "Joe Flacco out for season with torn ACL" (SI.com) - "Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is out for the season with a torn ACL, coach John Harbaugh said after Sunday’s 16–13 win over the Rams."
- "Injuries: Justin Forsett breaks arm, out for season" (NFL.com) - "Early in the game, the team lost starting running back Justin Forsett as he suffered a fractured right arm on a tackle made by Aaron Donald."
- "Baalke on Kaepernick: Right now not the time to discuss future" (PFT) - "The 49ers are down 20-0 to the Seahawks in the first half of their Week 11 game in Seattle, which means they’ll be 3-7 at the end of the day should the Seahawks lead hold up."
- "Jameis Winston ties NFL rookie record with 5 TD passes" (ESPN) - "Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston tied the NFL record for passing touchdowns in a game by a rookie with five in a 45-17 victory..."