Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is running a $1.25M fantasy football league on Sunday. First place wins $100,000. Join now!
Let's take a look at which members of the Clevelandshould you buy or sell heading into your Week 12 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the Baltimore Ravens.
(Key: Buy / Sell / Enticing)
- QB Josh McCown - The last time McCown faced the Ravens, he threw for a franchise-record 457 yards passing with 2 touchdowns and also ran for 1 touchdown. FanDuel still has him ranked behind Manziel in terms of price point this week, and McCown has a cheaper price tag than two thirds of the league. Even if McCown gets off to a slow start, he would still be a good bet to rack up safe points in garbage time.
- RB Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson - There is no sign of Cleveland having a sustained running game. Crowell caught a late touchdown pass against the Ravens earlier this year, but one can't count on that every week. Johnson only had 6 catches for 55 yards earlier this year vs. Baltimore, but with Hawkins and Gabriel both nursing concussions, expect Johnson to get many of the 14 targets that they had in the previous meeting.
- WR Travis Benjamin - The last time these teams played, Benjamin had a team-high 12 targets. He caught 6 passes for 83 yards, but Cleveland will continue attempting to get him the football. Benjamin is not a lock because his touchdown drought has extended too long.
- TE Gary Barnidge - Barnidge broke out for 8 catches for 139 yards and 1 touchdown on 10 targets the last time these teams met. No one has been able to slow Barnidge down, so he is a sure-fire buy again.
- K Travis Coons - He hasn't had many attempts as of late, but the Cleveland weather should be fine on Monday and Coons had four field goals against the Ravens earlier this year.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - Although the Ravens are depleted offensively, the Browns' defense hasn't shown anything to believe they will rack up sacks or force turnovers at a high rate.