Tonight, the Browns are back home to take on the Ravens in Week 12. Here are some nuggets about Monday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Monday, November 30, 2015 at 8:30 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: ESPN - Mike Tirico (play-by-play) & Jon Gruden (analyst)
Local Television: WKYC (Channel 3)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 45 degrees (feels like 40). 5% chain of rain. Winds from ESE at 8 MPH.
Odds: Browns by 3 points.
Predict the Score:
- The Browns have an opportunity to sweep the season series from Baltimore for the first time since 2007. The last time the Browns played on Monday Night Football came on November 16th, 2009, when they lost 16-0 to the Ravens. I was at that game when QB Brady Quinn and the offense looked so pathetic for Cleveland.
- TE Gary Barnidge needs two receiving touchdowns to tie Ozzie Newsome (nine) for the most touchdown receptions by a Browns tight end in a single season.
- P Andy Lee needs three punts inside the 20-yard line to tie Chris Gardocki (322) for ninth most in NFL history.
- The Browns will wear their brown-tops, orange-pants, brown-socks uniform combination. The Browns wore the jersey-pants combination in the first game against the Jets, but were criticized for the orange socks blending in to the orange pants. This combination is much better on paper, with the brown socks contrasting the orange pants.
- These teams last met on October 11, 2015, with the Browns winning 33-30 in overtime in Baltimore. The Browns were down 14-3 early before two field goals made it a 14-9 game at the half. The Ravens took a 21-9 lead mid-way through the third quarter, but that's when the game got crazy. To finish off a long drive at the end of the third quarter, QB Josh McCown ran it in himself from 10 yards out to close the gap to 21-16. Then, near the start of the fourth quarter, McCown found TE Gary Barnidge for an 18-yard touchdown, giving the team their first lead of the game at 22-21.
Baltimore re-took the lead with a touchdown run with under six minutes to go, but McCown quickly led Cleveland down the field again, this time capping the drive with a 22-yard touchdown pass to RB Isaiah Crowell with 3:03 left in the game. That gave the Browns a 30-27 lead, but QB Joe Flacco got the team in range for a game-tying field goal attempt to send the game to overtime.
In overtime, the Browns' defense held the Ravens to a three-and-out and then drove down the field for K Travis Coons to kick a game-winning field goal from 32 yards out. The Browns have lost five straight games since that win.
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.