- "Danny Shelton frustrated by slow start" (C-T) - "Browns nose tackle Danny Shelton has answered the bell and started every game as a rookie. His production, however, has not been nearly what he expected. Shelton ranks just 15th on the team with 20 total tackles..."
- "Browns should make strong bid to re-sign safety Tashaun Gipson" (Plain Dealer) - "In a season filled with defeats few Browns have lost more than Tashaun Gipson. The free safety remains one of their best young players, a former undrafted free agent who evolved into a Pro Bowler."
- "Manziel's benching costs him chance to shine Monday night" (AP) - "This was going to be his big night, the main attraction under the bright lights. This was his chance to show how much he's progressed, thrill his fans with those ad-libbed Johnny Football moves and prove he's more than hype."
- "Josh Gordon on Twitter about Browns: '#starttheguy'" (ESPN) - "Gordon doesn't specifically state that he is talking about Manziel, but there are few other positions on the Browns that would warrant that comment. Gordon and Manziel developed a friendship last season."
- "Raiders stay in postseason hunt with win over Titans" (NFL.com) - "Derek Carr answered with a nine-play drive of his own, aided by B.W. Webb's defensive holding penalty on fourth down that gave the Raiders a new set of downs deep in Tennessee territory."
- "NFL won’t discipline officials for latest Monday night mistakes" (PFT) - "Earlier this year, a pair of Monday night officiating errors resulted in extra discipline from the league. The most recent Monday night game, which included a pair of officiating blunders, will not lead to a similar outcome."
- "Jeff Fisher tells critics to 'Kiss my (bleep),' cuts off press conference" (CBS) - "The Rams lost -- again. On Sunday, Jeff Fisher's team dropped its fourth consecutive game, losing by 24 points to the Bengals. Fisher's postgame press conference went even worse than the game."
- "Week 12 injury roundup: LB Justin Houston, WR Allen Hurns hurt" (SI.com) - "The Chiefs suffered a major blow when linebacker Justin Houston left their game against the Buffalo Bills with a knee injury. He got leg-whipped late in the first quarter, and did not return."