Here is a wrap-up of the injury situation for theheading into tonight's game against the
- *The Browns did not hold a practice on Monday, so Monday's column is an estimate, as provided by the team.
- Cleveland will be without QB Josh McCown, WR Brian Hartline, WR Andrew Hawkins, CB Joe Haden, SS Donte Whitner, and FS Jordan Poyer. That's six players, so it should be pretty easy for the team to name their inactives list for today's game.
- QB Johnny Manziel will start for McCown.
- WR Marlon Moore and WR Dwayne Bowe will see increased reps at receiver.
- CB Pierre Desir is expected to start for Haden, and rookie S Ibraheim Campbell will start for Whitner.
- The Bengals will be without starting right tackle Andre Smith. Veteran Eric Winston will fill in for him. DE Carlos Dunlap and ILB Rey Maualuga are both questionable. Dunlap is expected to play, but Maualuga could be a game-time decision.
The full injury and practice report for Cleveland vs.is below.
|QB Josh McCown (right shoulder, ribs)
|WR Brian Hartline (concussion)
|WR Andrew Hawkins (concussion)
|CB Joe Haden (concussion, ankle)
|SS Donte Whitner (concussion)
|FS Jordan Poyer (shoulder)
|OLB Nate Orchard (shoulder)
|ILB Craig Robertson (ankle)
|S Tashaun Gipson (ankle)
|QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow)
|OT Andre Smith (concussion)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|DE Carlos Dunlap (shoulder)||LP||LP||LP||OUT|
|LB Rey Maualuga (calf)||DNP||DNP||LP||QUESTIONABLE
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation