Tonight, the Browns are on the road to take on the Bengals in Week 9. Here are some nuggets about Thursday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 8:25 PM ET
Location: Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
TV Channel: NFL Network - Jim Nantz (play-by-play) & Phil Simms (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 64 degrees (feels like 64). 5% chain of rain. Winds from S at 5 MPH.
Odds: Bengals by 11.5 points.
Predict the Score:
- WR Andrew Hawkins was acquired by Cleveland as a restricted free agent in 2014 after three seasons with the Bengals. Hawkins appeared in 35 games with Cincinnati, totaling 86 receptions for 995 yards with four touchdowns. Oddly enough, every time Hawkins faces the Bengals, he seems to be out with an injury.
- Special teams LB Jayson DiManche spent two seasons (2013-2014) with the Bengals and appeared in 24 games with the team.
- For the second consecutive season, Cleveland will travel to Cincinnati on a Thursday night. The Browns beat Cincinnati, 24-3, in last year’s matchup at Paul Brown Stadium. The Browns have won their last two primetime games, which were both on Thursday (against Buffalo in 2013 and Cincinnati in 2014).
- If the Browns are able to register four takeaways tonight, the Browns defense would record four or more takeaways in consecutive games for the first time since 2001, when Cleveland forced five takeaways at Baltimore (11/18) and seven takeaways against Cincinnati (11/25).
- Today's game will be the 100th of TE Gary Barnidge's career. Additionally, he needs one receiving touchdown to tie TE Jordan Cameron (seven in 2013) for second-most touchdown receptions by a Browns tight end in a single season.
- P Andy Lee needs three punts inside the 20-yard line to tie Lee Johnson (318) for 10th most in NFL history.
- Since 2013, the 13 interceptions by FS Tashaun Gipson are the most in the NFL.
- The Browns will wear their white-tops, white-pants, brown-socks uniform combination:
- These teams last met on December 14, 2014, with the Bengals winning 30-0 in Cleveland. It was the first start of QB Johnny Manziel's career, and it was an utter disaster. Manziel didn't play well, but neither did the rest of the team as they looked like they had no confidence and were completely uninspired.
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 6:45 PM ET on Thursday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.