Editor's Note: FanDuel is hosting a FREE Week 9 fantasy football league where half the teams win cash on Sunday. New users only. Join now!
Let's take a look at which members of the Clevelandshould you buy or sell heading into your Week 9 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the Cincinnati Bengals.
(Key: Buy / Sell / Enticing)
- QB Johnny Manziel - Manziel is the 24th-priced quarterback this week at $6,500. In his only start this year, he logged 14.98 fantasy points against the Titans, and that was considered a pretty stellar day for him. It's doubtful that Manziel will be the type of quarterback who throws for 300+ yards, especially with a depleted receiving corp. The Bengals are also giving up the 9th fewest fantasy points this year.
- RB Isaiah Crowell, Robert Turbin, Duke Johnson - The Bengals have given up the 15th most fantasy points this year, and some backs have had success on the ground against them recently including Thomas Rawls (169 yards, 1 TD), LeSean McCoy (90 yards, 1 TD), and DeAngelo Williams (110 combined yards). I think Cleveland will run the ball a little better this week, but the issue is we still don't know which back will be productive. Johnson remains the most intriguing option, purely as a receiver. Johnson is the 28th-priced back at $5,900.
- WR Travis Benjamin, Taylor Gabriel, Dwayne Bowe - Bowe makes his first appearance on the list this season. He might have his first catch of the year, but don't dream about a breakout day. Benjamin is the 30th-priced receiver at $6,000, but this is the week you should buy him. When Manziel played in the first two games, Benjamin caught three deep passes for touchdowns from him. If Manziel gets outside the pocket and Benjamin runs across the field tonight, they could hit on some big plays. Also, Benjamin had a highlight-reel punt return day two years ago against Buffalo in prime time, so the stars are aligning for Benjamin this week.
- TE Gary Barnidge - Barnidge's price tag continues to creep up ($6,600), still second to Rob Gronkowski. Barnidge is averaging 17.5 fantasy points over the past six weeks, which is incredible. However, when Manziel played in the first two weeks, Barnidge had 5.3 and 2.2 fantasy points, respectively. Until the duo prove they can have the same chemistry that Barnidge and McCown did, Barnidge isn't a must-start. The Bengals give up the 10th fewest fantasy points to tight ends, although Heath Miller got them for 10 catches and 105 yards last week.
- K Travis Coons - He won't have any attempts over 50 yards, and I think the Browns will try to gain offensive momentum by going for it on some 4th-and-short situations while in field goal range. Find another option besides Coons this week.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - The Browns forced four turnovers last week, but will be missing two members of their secondary, can't generate a pass rush, and can't defend the big runs. Stay away from the Browns' defense.