- "Johnny Manziel's great lie underscores Browns lack of leadership" (WKNR) - "Manziel partied his bye week away. His sycophant friends documented the partying on cell phone cameras. When Manziel was confronted about the video that appeared on the Internet, he told the Browns it was not a recent video."
- "Disastrous Cleveland Browns Season Was Set Up to Fail From the Start" (SCENE) - "One year ago, Mike Pettine puffed a fat cigar outside the tunnel of the Georgia Dome dressed in a sharp suit and an orange tie."
- "Johnny Manziel watches as Austin Davis nearly sends Browns to win" (ESPN) - "This one involves Austin Davis, claimed by the Browns early in the season after he was waived by St. Louis and signed to a contract extension shortly after."
- "Ravens vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "The Baltimore Ravens visit the Cleveland Browns in Week 12 of the 2015 NFL season." - VIDEO
- "Mike Pettine press conference: Browns vs. Ravens" (Browns.com) - VIDEO
- "Mediocre and losing teams are NFL contenders" (AP) - "The NBA has a yearly ritual in which sub-.500 teams make the playoffs. Looks like the NFL could emulate that approach this season."
- "MRI shows no tears in right knee of Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski" (ESPN) - "An MRI showed that New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has a bruised right knee but no tears..."
- "Dolphins fire offensive coordinator Bill Lazor after loss to Jets" (SI.com) - "The Miami Dolphins have fired offensive coordinator Bill Lazor, according to a source."
- "Patriots cut Chris Harper after costly muffed punt" (PFT) - "A muffed punt that turned the tide of the Patriots’ loss on Sunday night has cost Chris Harper his job."