- "Johnny Manziel still believes his future is with the Browns" (WKNR) - "Johnny Manziel has heard the flirtations from Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones, who talks about Manziel often on his own radio show, but said he doesn’t think about changing scenery to restart his career."
- "Mike Pettine says Browns want to see Johnny Manziel play final 4 games" (C-T) - "The decision to go back to Johnny Manziel as the starting quarterback was about one thing: The Browns organization wants to see him play."
- "Joe Haden 'close to the end' of concussion protocol" (Plain Dealer) - "Joe Haden's struggles on the field in 2015 are nothing compared to his struggles just to get on it. The sixth-year cornerback out of Florida has appeared in just five of 12 games this season and last played against Arizona in Week 8."
- "Phil Dawson returns to Cleveland, where he kicked 14 years" (AP) - "No parting shots, just Phil Dawson's standard, classy approach in saying farewell to Cleveland: 'Phil was here 1999-2012,' he wrote in the cabinet where he stored his cleats..."
- "Mark Ingram's season is over, lands on IR with shoulder injury" (CBS) - "The Saints will be without one of their best players for the final month of the season; running back Mark Ingram was placed on injured reserve Wednesday with a shoulder injury."
- "Antonio Brown fined by NFL for goalpost celebration" (ESPN) - "Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown has been fined $11,576 for Sunday's goalpost celebration, a source confirmed to ESPN's Chris Mortensen."
- "Crabtree signs four-year extension with Raiders" (NFL.com) - "Michael Crabtree won't be testing the free-agent market again next offseason. Crabtree signed a four-year, $35 million contract extension Wednesday..."
- "NFL has yet to see a 'compelling proposal' from Oakland, San Diego, or St. Louis" (PFT) - "Within the next three weeks, the cities of Oakland, San Diego, and St. Louis must submit their last, best proposals for stadiums that will keep the Raiders, Chargers, and Rams..."