Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is running a $1.25M fantasy football league on Sunday. First place wins $100,000. Join now!
Let's take a look at which members of the Cleveland Browns should you buy or sell heading into your Week 14 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the San Francisco 49ers.
(Key: Buy / Sell / Enticing)
- QB Johnny Manziel - With a group of receivers just coming back and him coming off of a layoff in playing time, it's not worth buying Manziel, even at his low price tag. The 49ers are around the middle of the league when it comes to fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks, even though they yield a lot of passing yards.
- RB Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson - If you are looking for the week that Crowell finally breaks out, this could be it. The 49ers have allowed the most fantasy points to running backs this season. Several weeks ago, they allowed Thomas Rawls of the Seahawks to go for 20 yards rushing and 37.5 fantasy points. Last week against the Bears, Matt Forte had 18.3 fantasy points, and both of Chicago's backup running backs combined for 14 fantasy points too. If Crowell is hot, though, I have to downgrade the other back, Johnson, who hasn't had a big fantasy day since earlier this season.
- WR Travis Benjamin - The 49ers allow the 12th most fantasy points to wide receivers. Benjamin is coming off of a shoulder injury last week, so his reps might be limited. Even though the 49ers' pass defense isn't good, we're back to the situation of too-many-cooks-in-the-kitchen at wide receiver to project who a good buy is.
- TE Gary Barnidge - After being rewarded with a contract extension, Barnidge now faces a defense that has allowed the 9th fewest fantasy points to tight ends. The 49ers haven't allowed a touchdown to score since Week 5, and the most receiving yards they've allowed to a tight end this year is 61 yards. Given Manziel's history of not throwing to Barnidge as much as McCown did, I'd look elsewhere for fantasy production this week.
- K Travis Coons - His lack of long-distance kicks will force you to look elsewhere. Just green-light Phil Dawson as your fantasy kicker.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - They can't stop the run, can't pressure the quarterback, can't tackle, and can't cover deep passes. Every so often, Karlos Dansby gets a pick six. That's about it for this Browns defense, which isn't nearly enough to bank on them in fantasy.