Today, the Browns are at home to take on the 49ers in Week 14. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: FOX - Joe Davis (play-by-play) & Brady Quinn (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 66 degrees (feels like 63). 0% chain of rain. Winds from S at 10 MPH.
Odds: Browns by 1.5 points.
Fans in the orange areas will get to watch the Browns play on TV this week:
Predict the Score:
- 49ers defensive coordinator Eric Mangini was the head coach of the Browns from 2009-10.
- 49ers K Phil Dawson spent 14 seasons with the Browns (1999- 2012), tied for the second-most consecutive seasons any player has spent with the club. Dawson holds the team record for career field goals (305) and is second all-time in scoring (1,271). RB Shaun Draughn spent time with the Browns in 2014 and 2015. CB Leon McFadden was originally a third-round pick (68th overall) by the Browns in 2013.
- P Andy Lee was originally a sixth-round pick (188th overall) by the 49ers in 2004. He spent his first 11 seasons in San Francisco and was selected to three Pro Bowls with the 49ers. SS Donte Whitner spent three seasons (2011-13) with the 49ers and helped the team advance to the conference championship game all three seasons. RB Glenn Winston was originally signed by the 49ers as an undrafted free agent in 2014.
- The Browns will wear their orange-tops, brown-pants, orange-socks uniform combination. It'll be the first time this year they will have worn that combination.
- These teams last met on October 30, 2011, with the Browns losing 20-10 in San Francisco. Cleveland was down 17-0 before Phil Dawson hit a 52-yard field goal heading into the half. The Browns got a 45-yard touchdown pass from QB Colt McCoy to WR Joshua Cribbs with under seven minutes to play in the game, drawing to within 17-10. The 49ers tacked on a field goal with under two minutes to play, though, sealing the Browns' fate. McCoy and Chris Ogbonnaya were the Browns' leading passers and rushers, respectively.
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 11:30 AM ET on Sunday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.