- "Manziel set to face Seattle's 12th man, red-hot Wilson" (AP) - "Johnny Manziel's taking a trip to an NFL stadium where quarterbacks are seen, not heard. He's got a facemask-to-face meeting with Seattle's 12th Man. Coming off maybe his finest performance as a pro..."
- "Pettine said the lack of versatility is keeping Dwayne Bowe on the sidelines" (OBR) - "Mike Pettine and Ray Farmer said earlier this season that there wasn’t a disconnect between them. Farmer said that he and Pettine were singing out of the same hymnal."
- "Departed Browns defensive tackle now integral in Seahawks run defense" (WKNR) - "Up with Rubes: The Browns dumped lots of money and effort into improving their run defense and we know how that turned out. They’ve barely nudged the meter..."
- "Johnny Manziel says Josh Gordon is 'doing the right things'" (ESPN) - "Johnny Manziel still considers Josh Gordon a part of the Cleveland Browns. Manziel said he is in 'constant contact' with Gordon, who is suspended at least for this season for violating the league's substance abuse policy."
- "Pagano: Andrew Luck isn’t playing this week" (PFT) - "Texans coach Bill O’Brien said Wednesday that his defense is preparing to face everybody this Sunday when he was asked about Colts quarterback Andrew Luck practicing for the first time since suffering kidney and abdominal injuries in November."
- "Report: RB-needy Patriots bringing in Steven Jackson for a meeting" (CBS) - "With LeGarrette Blount having suffered a possible season-ending hip injury during Sunday night's game against the Houston Texans, the Patriots are now without their top two running backs."
- "NFL will discipline those who impede injury protocol" (NFL.com) - "In an effort to limit breaches in the league's concussion protocol and other injury protocols, the NFL will now levy discipline against anyone impeding the proper process with which potentially injured players are identified and treated."
- "Roethlisberger on Burfict hit: ‘He was definitely diving low for my legs’" (SI.com) - "The NFL will not fine Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict for a low hit on quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in the Pittsburgh Steelers’ 33–20 victory on Sunday..."