Here is a wrap-up of the injury situation for the Cleveland Browns heading into Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks:
- The Browns will be without WR Andrew Hawkins and RB Glenn Winston due to concussions. The team added some running backs and wide receivers to the roster this week to pick up the slack, and also to account for WR Brian Hartline landing on injured reserve.
- LT Joe Thomas always gets a veteran day off on Wednesday, but he also missed Thursday's practice with what was listed as a knee injury. That raised red flags, but Thomas was back on the practice field Friday as a full participant. His consecutive snaps streak will live on.
- CB Justin Gilbert did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday, but was back in limited capacity on Friday, meaning he's out of the concussion protocol. He is listed as questionable -- last week, WR Taylor Gabriel was in a similar situation and was inactive for the game. This week, Gabriel is free of the injury report and is expected to play.
- K Travis Coons suffered a groin injury this week during practice and is questionable. If he can't go, head coach Mike Pettine said that backup QB Austin Davis will serve as the placekicker.
- The Seahawks' are still without RB Marshawn Lynch, and RB Thomas Rawls was placed on injured reserve this past week. S Kam Chancellor did not practice all week with an injury to his pelvis, but is listed as questionable. Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll says that Chancellor will be a game-time decision.
The full injury and practice report for Cleveland vs. Seattle is below.
|RB Glenn Winston (concussion)
|WR Andrew Hawkins (concussion)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|WR Marlon Moore (ribs)
|CB K'Waun Williams (shoulder)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|CB Justin Gilbert (concussion)||DNP||DNP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|K Travis Coons (right groin)||--||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|LT Joe Thomas (knee)||DNP||DNP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB Johnson Bademosi (elbow)||--||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|RB Marshawn Lynch (abdomen)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|TE Anthony McCoy (knee/ankle)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|DT Jordan Hill (toe)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|CB DeShawn Shead (ankle)||DNP||LP||FP
|S Kam Chancellor (pelvis)||DNP||DNP||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|TE Luke Willson (rib)||LP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DE Michael Bennett (toe)||DNP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DE Demarcus Dobbs (concussion)||LP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation